Turkey: FCO Advise Against All Travel To City Of Diyarbakir Featured
- Written by Travel Warning Network
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Published in Turkey News
Take out comprehensive international private medical insurance and travel insurance before you travel to Turkey. UK FCO now advise against all travel to within 10 km of the border with Syria and to the city of Diyarbakir.
The FCO advise against all but essential travel to the remaining areas of Sirnak, Mardin, Sanliurfa, Gaziantep, Diyarbakir, Kilis and Hatay provinces plus Siirt, Tunceli and Hakkari.
Security operations against the PKK are ongoing in the Sur district of Diyarbakir. FCO advise against all travel to the city of Diyarbakir. Similar operations have taken place in Sirnak and Hakkari.
International Private Medical Insurance For Turkey
Take out comprehensive international private medical insurance before you travel to Turkey, to cover the cost of any medical treatment abroad or emergency repatriation and evacuation. Be sure to read the small print of all iPMI policies before you purchase.
- Cuba: Health Screening At Entry Ports
- Cuba: Mandatory International Medical and Travel Insurance For Cuba Entry
- Ghana: General Travel Advice 20 March 2016
- Turkey: Explosions Rock Istiklal Street Istanbul
- 80% Of Travellers Have Perceived A Threat To Their Personal Safety While Abroad*
- Jelf International Urges Employers To Communicate Advice For Those Planning Travel To Zika-Affected Areas
- Impacts Of Storm Imogen Are Expected To Continue Over Southern Parts Of England
- Falkland Islands: British Nationals Visiting Falkland Islands No Longer Entitled To Receive Dental Care Under UK NHS
- Jamaica: General Election 25 February 2016
- Malaysia: Current Travel Advice
- Essential Tips For A Safe Secure Chinese New Year
- Tunisia: Curfew Lifted 4th Feb 2016
- Bahrain: Protests 4 - 6 Feb 2016
- Ethiopia: Tensions Rising In Gambella City And Surrounding Areas
- Bolivia: Travel Disruptions Due To Blockades
- Zika Virus Declared Global Health Emergency
- Bahrain: Regional Tensions Rise
- Travel Insurance After the Istanbul Bombing
- France: Current Travel News, Warnings, Advice And Alerts For Global Travellers And Expatriates
- UNHCR Warns Against Horn Of Africa Sea Crossings